West Sussex, England
£50000 - £65000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Mechanical Engineering Team Lead
£50,000 - £65,000
A global leader in Engineering/manufacturing sector are looking for a highly skilled and experienced Mechanical Engineering Team Lead. Your responsibility is to lead a team of Mechanical Engineers, ensuring the projects they work on are completed on time and to the correct quality.
The role - Mechanical Engineering Team Lead - West Sussex
- Be the line management of a team of Mechanical Engineers
- Support project managers with estimation and project planning from the mechanical design side
- Allocate work and track progress
- Recruit new permanent/contract employees to the business
- Coach and train and support the Mechanical team
- Ensure tools and processes are up to date.
Experience and skills - Mechanical Engineering Team Lead - West Sussex
- Team leadership skills
- Team development skills
- Process and development and documentation skills
- Mechanical engineering degree with substantial industry experience
- Technical style of working
- Understand quality processes and risk management tools
- Strong communication skills and problem solving skills
If this role suits your skill set and you are looking for a new challenge please 'APPLY NOW'