£25 - £45 per hour
about 2 months ago
Flexible hourly rate
Based in Biggin Hill, Kent
An exciting opportunity to join a highly reputable automotive organisation as a Mechanical Fitter to join their busy team in Biggin Hill, Kent.
Exercising your mechanical background to support the manufacture, assembly and repair of mechanical equipment and systems, this role consists of inspections, modifications, new product builds, component manufacturing and assembly as well as prevententive maintenance tasks on a range of mechanical solutions.
- Support, inspect, modify, assemble, maintain and repair all mechanical aspects of equipment and systems.
- Fault finding and diagnosing occuring problems.
- Understand engineering drawings and produce high quality products based off drawings provided.
- Support and feedback into the drawing office when required and assist in development of prototypes.
- Relevant qualification i.e. Apprenticeship, BTEC/NVQ Level 3, degree etc.
- Strong mechanical background and fault finding/diagnostic experience
- Ability to understand and interpret engineering drawings
- Experience operating workshop machinery is advantageous i.e. lathes, milling machines, hand tools
- Experience carrying out assemblies/sub-assemblies is beneficial
Click APPLY NOW to begin your application and a representative from CBSbutler will be in touch should you be suitable for the position.