£24000 - £30000 per annum + Corporate Package
12 months ago
Mechanical Fitter - Precision Electro-mechanical Assembly
A major engineering company producing highly complex, low volume, high value capital equipment is experiencing an unprecedented demand for their product range. This solid order book has created a role in their Test department as you build, manufacture and develop their complex Testing rigs.
To work within the Production Assembly Department which actively builds, repairs and tests complex mechanical sub-assemblies and systems.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
Responsible for the assembly of the product to the drawing specification, ensuring all build documentation used is the correct issue, as specified within the work package.
+ Mechanical Fitting skills
+ Technical accuracy
+ Fault finding and problem solving skills
Qualifications & Experience you may have:
- Time served apprenticeship to City and Guild or BTEC level would be desirable.
- Mechanical fitting experience.
- Experience of reading and interpreting engineering drawings.
- Manufacturing experience in the production of fixtures and fittings
- Experience of machining tools - i.e. drill, lathe, milling machines.
- + Experience in tool-making or precision fitting, working to very tight tolerances.
For more details about this fantastic organsiation apply now.