£18.00 - £20.00 per hour
30 days ago
Mechanical Technician x2
Biggin Hill, Kent (with travel to different sites)
3 Month rolling contact
£20.00 per hour
My client is in urgent need for 2 Mechanical Technicians to work within their Mechanical Engineering and Design group. The role is to be part of a team that assembles, builds and repairs mechanical systems, you will be involved with new product builds as well as preventative maintenance tasks.
Responsibilities - Mechanical Technician - Kent
- Inspect, support, modify, assemble, maintain, and repair all mechanical aspects of my clients equipment including rapid fault finding, evaluation and diagnosing of problems that occur, in an accurate and timely manner.
- Understand and produce high quality products from mechanical drawings provided.
- Support and feedback into the drawing office when required and assist in development of prototypes.
- To operate safely at all times in line with company health and safety requirements.
- To undertake other duties within your capabilities as your manager may assign to you from time to time.
Key Skills/Qualifications/Experience - Mechanical Technician - Kent
- Qualified with a degree or NVQ 3 or BTEC level 3 in a mechanical engineering subject or an apprenticeship background
- 3 + years' experience in a Mechanical Engineering environment
- Able to read and understand technical Engineering drawings
- Strong fault finder
- Be able to operate a vast amount of hand-powered and workshop tools
- Awareness of machine shop and fabrication techniques
- Attention to detail
- Valid EU/UK driving licence and Passport as the role requires some travel.
If you are interested and fit the criteria from the above, please do not hesitate and 'APPLY NOW'.
This role is urgent requirement with immediate start!