£20 - £26 per hour
7 months ago
Medical Engineer - Contract
Rate - flexible depending on experience
An experienced medical/biomedical engineer is required to work at a busy community hospital based in the Hertfordshire area, to start as soon as possible.
You will be required to carry out test, service and repair of community equipment such as defibrillators, suction pumps, patient monitors, scales, pulse oximeters etc.
- Vast knowledge and practical experience working on a range of medical/biomedical equipment such as defibs, ECG's, patient monitors, infusion devices etc.
- Strong electrical/electronic fault finding
- Flexible to travel to other hospital sites as and when required
- Able to use initiative to rectify problems
- Excellent communication both verbal and written
- Must have own car - mileage will be paid for, for travel between sites
Please click APPLY NOW to make an application.