CDI - 1174412_1651229641
Up to £600 per day
18 days ago
Job Title: Middleware Engineer
Contract: 6 months+
Rate: £600 per day inside ir35
Security clearance at SC level is required for this role
I am recruiting a Middleware Engineer on behalf of a client of mine who are an IT systems integrator operating within the central government space customer. You will have direct impact on the current and future iterations of one of our most important pieces of critical national infrastructure.
- Specifically you will be part of a Service Operations team able to fully support and maintain a system of critical national infrastructure adhering to Engineering governance/best practice.
- You will be expected to have strong knowledge and experience with a view to maintaining and developing configurations and solutions in a middleware and java application based environment.
- You will be expected to negotiate and agree change before managing and implementing it.
- This role is of a highly technical nature.
- IBM Websphere
- Application Server
- Business Process Server
- Enterprise Service Bus
- Service Registry and Repository
- IBM Tivoli Monitoring
- IBM Rational
- Tomcat Apache HTTP Server
- Shell Scripting, Java and WSadmin
- Build Automation
- NIST Data Exchange Principles
If you are interested in this role or wish to apply, please feel free to reply to this advert or call me on 01737 821029 or 07766 512829