Middleweight Interior Designer required to join a superb practice of architects and designers that creates immersive, multi-sensory and seductive environments for its clients in the retail, restaurants and hotels sector
You will become part of a team that hails from all over the globe and be encouraged to add your own flavour and bring new ideas to the studio.
The practice prides itself on a culture that embraces collaboration, creativity and innovation to provide its clients with the very best solution.
- motivated and creative interior designer with a passion for creating innovative, high quality designs
- intermediate understanding of retail design and material specification
- experience collaborating with a team in addition to working independently (in accordance with project requirements)
- prepare and present options on internal design reviews, in accordance with feedback from senior staff
- develop designs according to client brief and instruction from senior staff
- monitor potential design risks and report to senior staff accordingly
- work in collaboration, mentor and assist junior staff
- organise and store project information
- relevant BA (Hons) qualification or above
- advanced level skills in AutoCAD and Rhino (Revit also preferred)
- strong sketching ability
- good communication & presentation skills
- ability to work to tight deadlines and work collaboratively under pressure
- Flexible working hours
- In house chef providing complimentary cooked lunches, 5 days a week (commencing end Jan 2019).
- Yoga & Pilates classes twice a week
- Personal fitness classes 2-3 times a week (times / days varies)
- Monthly life drawing classes held in the office.
- Opportunity to join the company pension scheme following completion of probationary period.
- End of year bonuses are awarded performance based / pro-rata for time served at the Directors discretion (depending on economic success of the business in each calendar year)
- Annual salary reviews