£500 - £600 per day + Inside IR35
3 months ago
3 months +
MS Intune Architect
*£500 - £600 a day
An exciting opportunity has arisen for the role of Modern Device Management Microsoft Intune Design Architect to join the Modern Workplace Solution Implementation team of a Major Public Sector Account. The client is focused on a major transformation program of their IT estate. The candidate will need to work with Key stakeholders to help solution the Modern Workplace transformation stream.
Candidates must have a minimum of 3 years prior Service Design experience of designing enterprise solutions and have the ability to produce design documentation artefacts including higher level designs, lower-level designs, installation and operation guides as well as technical notes and knowledge base documentation within medium to large scale MDM solutions.
Candidate must have Architectural level skills in all aspects of the product set including:
* Microsoft Intune
* Microsoft Azure
* Endpoint security (compliance, baselines, and policy)
* Designing, deploying, and configuring Windows 10 (autopilot, Azure AD joined and Hybrid)
* End to end deployment for client devices
* Windows Deployment Services (WDS)
* Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager (MECM (SCCM))
* Server and Client Operating Systems
* PowerShell and scripting techniques.
* Experience of designing Software Delivery solutions from conception to delivery, including creating architectural documentation HLD, LLD, User Guides and Install Guides.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Experience of advanced troubleshooting and fault resolution.
**** Please note SC Clearance is required for this role****