Network Engineer/ Architect - DV CLEARED
- (Candidate will need to be based in Hampshire)
- Competitive salary + a great range of company benefits and perks
- Perm role
- The successful candidate will need to have valid DV clearance OR be able to obtain one
We are currently looking for some Network Engineer to join our Client. The role will mostly be homebased, with some travel to customer sites. If you are looking to develop your career as an Architect, this will be an excellent opportunity…
The role/ skills:
The successful architect would have a career history within Networking
- Particularly working with Cisco & Juniper
- HLD & LLD
- Design and Implementation
- Core Networks
- Detailed understanding of LAN/WAN Architecture
To ensure the current and future needs of the business are met, you will be delivering, designing and developing the integrated solutions.
Priding themselves as a global organisations for over 70 years with a long list of achievements now successfully providing to over 100 countries.
Supporting diversity, health and wellbeing, whilst being renowned as a responsible business, they believe people are their biggest asset, rewarding their employees with competitive rates of pay, benefits and significant career development.
Along with the competitive salary, you will also receive:
- Company pension contribution
- Personal and company target bonus
- Company car/ allowance (Job depending)
- Family medical care
- Working in a company who invest in their staff (Certification, subscriptions and training)
- Amazing career development opportunities
- Corporate discount scheme card (restaurants, cinema, leisure activities)