£500 - £550 per day
8 months ago
Skill sets required:
- Network Design
- Juniper skills would be useful
- Create and be responsible for HLD/LLD components for specific key areas of the solution i.e. DNSIP, Wireless, NTP, Data Centre LAN, LAN Migration etc.
- Ensure designs produced are fit for purpose and are capable of being put through Design Approval Board (DAB).
- Provide input into reports, when required, to the customer and Lead Network Architects.
- Demonstrable design experience in proposing and utilising technologies from a variety of industry leading technology vendors.
- Demonstrable design experience in proposing and utilizing technologies from Juniper, Cisco and Brocade.
- Juniper JNCIS-ENT and/or Cisco CCNP/CCDP accreditation.
- Firewalls specifically Juniper SRX range, and Cisco ASA Next Generation.
- Routing protocols i.e. BGP, OSPF
- Other network protocols such as TCP and UDP.
- Defence experience will be beneficial