Up to £1.00 per day
about 2 years ago
London based Network Analyst role
24/7 shift work
6 month contract, likely to extend
DV Clearance / CCNA / Juinper / ITIL knowledge / Network Security knowledge
The role holder is self-sufficient and has recognized specialist skills in supporting multiple products for multiple customers in order to maintain the availability and security of the service. The role holder also delivers medium complexity work packages as part of customer implementation projects and has the ability to understand complex situations and activities, also being able to communicate basic technical information to non-technical people.
Mandatory Skills Required:
- Prepared to do 24/7 shift work.
- High Technical knowledge of networks, network security and their configuration and operational processes.
- Proven commercial networking experience.
- Strong, in depth knowledge of networking technologies, i.e. Encryptors, WAN, TCP/IP, routing, switching and subnet addressing.
- Strong in depth knowledge of networking hardware, Experience of network implementation work.
- Good Network Management, Security and Configuration understanding.
- Working knowledge of ISDN, VPN, Broadband solutions.
- Experience with network monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
Desirable Skills Required:
- Previous experience of network design.
- ITIL Foundation or knowledge of ITIL processes.
- Understanding of network security.