£500 - £550 per day
24 days ago
Network SME - DNS/DHCP x2
+ Location: Stevenage 1-2 Days per week
+ Security Clearance: Must hold DV
+ Day Rate:£500 - £550 Per Day
+ IR35 Scope: Outside IR35
+ Contract length: 6 Months
We are looking for a Subject Matter Expert (SME), who specializes in DNS and DHCP to join our existing dynamic Solutions Build Practice in the Network team. They will work closely with other teams to assist with the production of design documentation, on a wide variety of network solutions, which vary in size and complexity. Working alongside a team of dedicated professionals, you will be driven to find better, faster, more effective solutions. This is a fast-paced environment where you will have the chance to grow and build upon your existing knowledge and ability.
The DNS/DHCP SME will work on new changes to the existing solution, as well as key service updates, and will liaise with the current SMEs and Architects for Networking, Infrastructure, Test and Security as required. They will have a wealth of experience on larger or more complex solutions that utilise DDI (DNS, DHCP and IP address management) to provide secure network management solutions. The role holder will be expected to identify, design and deliver larger or complex solutions to meet challenging and changing customer requirements.
- Responsible as the SME for technical matters related to DHCP and DNS.
- Previous experience in the design (high level and low level) to requirements, configuration, deployment and support of a DDI solution such as BlueCat, Infoblox or FusionLayer.
- Experience of working with suppliers to deliver any new solutions.
- Experience of driving innovation through Continual Service Improvement.
- Proven experience of Linux configuration and administration and scripting (VBS and PowerShell) and taking advantage of automation for controllability and repeatability.
- Demonstrable understanding of Microsoft Windows Server DNS & DHCP architecture.
- Experience of assisting with changes to service, process, organization, operating model and other aspects in addition to technology components.
- Experience of providing comprehensive guidance on the development of, and modifications to, solution components relating to DDI to ensure that they take account of relevant architectures, strategies, policies, standards and practices and that existing and planned solution components remain compatible.
- Takes ownership and responsibility, effective communicator to technical and non-technical audience, collaborative with a confidant manner, service-minded attitude and willing to share knowledge.