CDI - 1173303_1634920441
£73000 - £74000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Job Role: Network Solutions Architect
Location: Hampshire (some remote working available)
Salary: £73k plus 15% bonus and car allowance
Security Clearance: Level SC required
I am recruiting a Network Solutions Architect for a client of mine who are a leading systems integrator operating within the UK defence sector.
Security clearance at level SC is required for this role
- Work with the customer to understand their requirements and needs, and then create solution proposals aligned with the technology environment that pass internal governance first time.
- Design solutions and produce design collateral that comply with architectural guidelines and meets all requirements.
- Support solution development through resolving any implementation and delivery issues, including analysing alternatives, overcoming issues and mitigating risks.
- Take a lead role in technology component and stack selection, including creating capacity sizing models for solution design decisions, reliability models for holding spares and data engineering to support evidence based decision making.
- Practical skills and knowledge in Networking, Network Management (monitoring and eventing), Infrastructure and automation solutions.
- Specific technical skills include Juniper or Cisco certification (switching and configuration)
- Network encryption and tunnelling technologies SNMPv3, intrusion detection and prevention
- Background in secure network design, SSL interception, Network tapping and aggregation technologies
- Capacity Management tools and techniques, scripting
- Virtualisation using VMWare, Linux, use of open source tools for infrastructure monitoring and automation.
Please feel free to call me on 01737 or reply to this message for more information or to apply