£550 - £575 per annum
27 days ago
Network Technical Lead X2
+ Day Rate: £575 per day
+ IR35 Scope: Outside IR35
+ Location: Remote Working
+ Clearance Level: BPPS or SC
+ Duration: 3 months, with potential for extension
+ Start Date: July Asap
Description of Role:
Technical Manager required to support the end-to-end delivery of Engineering artefacts into the various Programmes, ensuring they are of a high quality, and meet the required design standards. They will be required to promote continuous improvement and ensure the quality of Engineering deliverables are to a satisfactory standard, in line with customer needs.
- High technical knowledge of networks, network security and their configuration and operational processes.
- Previous technical management roles in public sector, or regulatory bodies.
- Strong, in depth knowledge of networking technologies.
- Working in a fast paced, matrix and agile environment with a focus on quality.
- Demonstrable experience in project technical lead or consulting roles.
- Delivery in multi-disciplinary teams and matrix environments.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Excellent stakeholder management, including the ability to communicate technical concepts to various stakeholder groups, including non-technical audiences.
- Able to see and articulate the bigger picture, but also capable understanding the underlaying technology principles.
- Understanding of the Engineering "V" model.
- A high-level understanding of System Engineering processes and practices.
- Working knowledge of BizzDesign
- Experience in Zigbee
- Previous Telecommunications experience
- F5 experience