CBSbutler has 7 sales teams split into 8 specialist areas including Engineering, Manufacturing, ICT, Medical and Life Science, Automation, BIM, Construction and Business Support.
CBSbutler can reliably claim to be both a market leader and credible ambassadors for candidates and client employers alike. We are retained by a wealth of leading companies seeking exceptional talent for both permanent and contract roles. We are now looking for a New Business consultant who will primarily be a hunter of new business.
What does the role involve?
Reporting to the Director you will be responsible for identifying, opening and developing new and existing client opportunities in a pro-active sales environment in order to achieve company targets and objectives. You will be expected to demonstrate your ability to develop an excellent working relationship with both clients and candidates.
The role of the Business Development Consultant is very exciting and challenging. Focussing on new clients, relationship building and development. This is a commercial role in a business environment, which is heavily targeted on sales and revenue.
- Building and managing your own accounts and developing key relationships within client organisations.
- Business development sales calls daily
- Developing your own consulting desk with new business accounts
- Responsible for managing new business and revenue targets
- Responsible for identifying and developing relationships with prospective clients over the telephone and through face-to-face meetings
- Attending events to help generate new leads and client contacts
- Responsible for the identification of suitable candidates to fulfill client requirements including headhunting and candidate interviewing
- Networking with middle to senior-level professionals on a global scale
- Identifying and becoming a specialist within your chosen vertical
- Negotiating Terms of Business
Key skills/ attributes required:
- Can-do attitude, Self-motivated
- Excellent communicator with exceptional people skills
- Determination, hunger, and passion to succeed
- An individual who will maximise all opportunities
- Promote the company to both clients and candidates alike in a passionate and professional manner
- Prioritise and manage own workflow
What are you waiting for?
If this sounds like the career for you please send your CV to Vicky Marsh on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07786 258533
Remember to follow CBSbutler LinkedIn page to receive live job updates and industry news including interview tips and advice.