NOC Engineer - DV Cleared
6 Months contract Full- time
£42 per hour outside IR35
Developed Vetting (DV) Clearance required for this role.
The 3rd line NOC team provides service, support, and management capabilities from delivery into live service, providing all aspects of continued management of the live infrastructure though to close down.
- Resolve service incidents, applying diagnosis, maintenance, change and configuration control attributes to bring about a resolution.
- Apply technical governance to inbound deliveries from the project design phase to ensure they accurately reflect the live environment, & are appropriately structured to enable successful technical service delivery.
- Consistently perform and deliver outputs within the service contract time constraints (KPI's & SLA's).
- Drive efficiency into technical delivery as a key influence and author of departmental and inter departmental process.
- Provide concise documentation to support the delivery of services.
- Strong Technical competence in Networking, with a strong understanding of other technologies, such as Windows, SAN, Security, Virtualisation and Secure Certification solutions.
- Strong skills in interpreting and producing, and tracking technical documentation.
- Strong communications skills within the department to provide confidence and direction to peers
- Ability to plan, prepare and organise large scale implementation, over a period of several months.
If you meet the requirements please do not hesitate, and click apply.