8 months ago
3 months + ext
Non Functional Test Analyst
As a Test Analyst you role will be to support our client providing testing SME knowledge to the customer MOD OSM project team.
The OSM project objective is to replace the existing MOD Service desk currently using a 3rd party tool and to move to a strategic tool of choice to manage all service desk interactions with MOD staff and 3rd parties. You will be engaging with senior stakeholders supporting the planning, communications, governance and control of the project, particularly as solutions evolve with new technologies introduced and demand increases across Defence.
The role reports to the OSM Authority Programme Test Manager and OSM Non Functional Test Manager and is part of the CTS Embedded Test Capability. This is a delivery focussed, hands-on role that requires the ability to plan, manage and co-ordinate the non-functional testing.
This role will suit an experienced Non Functional Test Analyst who is capable of delivering under tight and pressurised timelines and able to adapt to often challenging environment with multiple 3rd party stakeholders.
Activities will include:
- Liaise with the delivery test leads;
- Input into developing a non-functional test schedule working with the supplier and MSP test lead;
- Review of Supplier and MSPs internal non-functional test execution in accordance with the non-functional test plans;
- Document the Acceptance Body of Evidence (BoE);
- Participate in the preparation and execution of Authority non0functional E2E testing activities including supporting defect management;
- Liaise with other relevant MOD Test, Transition and Assurance SMEs;
- Attend Programme Meetings where required.