City of London
£21000 - £35000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Location: Nova North, London & Epsom.
Reports to (title): ADS&T Senior Office Manager.
Objectives and Responsibilities:
We are looking for a vibrant individual who can proactively integrate themselves into our busy, London Office, to be a key member of the ADS&T Support Team, working closely with House Leaders and the Senior Office Manager, alongside the ADS&T Office Managers.
The role will involve working under the direction of the Senior Office Manager, to provide efficient administration support in the day-to-day administration and support for the Nova North (London) office. Ensuring Nova North & Epsom offices are managed and operating in a way that befits a professional services organisation, fulfilling the necessary requirements, with the support of a small team based in Epsom.
To implement and support consistent systems & practices across ADS&T in Nova North & Epsom.
Office Management Nova North & Epsom:
* Support Nova North & Epsom House Leads in all OM duties (including Business Resilience).
* Coordinate new starter & leaver requirements (including Staff Numbers and liaison with LMs).
* Liaise with IT re new starter USER IDs and order/delivery/collection of IT Kit.
* Arranging & conducting new starter day one inductions.
* Manage Space Planning and desk count (including reporting to Property Forum rep).
* Maintain Nova North & Epsom Outlook Distribution lists, staff spreadsheets and org charts.
* POC for Nova North & Epsom queries, providing information on office updates, access & office use.
* Liaison with suppliers such as ITS, Finance and Facilities Management to resolve issues.
* Provide support to staff based at client sites.
* Co-ordinate Office events, staff engagement, briefings/quarterly forum etc.
* Arrangement of meetings, events and hospitality as required.
* Monitor stationery, printers, mail, and locker keys.
* Provide advice to new starters/existing staff regarding CV Site and ensure leavers CVs removed.
* Undertake Fire Marshall duties.
* Responsible for Corporate Credit Card purchases (e.g. staff gifts and welfare).
* Manage Staff Engagement budget for Nova North & Epsom.
* Process, code and approve invoices as required.
* Audit IS billing quarterly and challenge anomalies.
* Local Information Assurance Manager, attend monthly meetings and process actions as required.
* MYQSSE incidents, advise on DSE requirements, assist with orders, close incidents once complete.
* Responsible for purchase of DSE through ARCO.
* Conduct Office Safety Champion duties in accordance with agreed compliance.
* Co-ordinate information for Audits as required.
Line Management Responsibilities:
* Manage Epsom Administrator via their day-to-day activities in accordance with agreed systems & processes.
* Monitor workload to meet business priorities.
* Monitor performance, conduct appraisals and capability management where required.
* Approve timesheets and annual leave ensuring there is enough admin cover in place.
* Undertake recruitment and training of administrative staff as required.
Essential Skills and Experience required to undertake role (note if desirable):
* Educated to GCSE level including English and Maths.
* A vibrant self-starter able to work independently, as well as within a team and to be a good team player.
* Previous Office Management experience.
* Self-sufficient / ability to work independently, with a proactive approach.
* Ability to work in a busy professional office environment.
* Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
* Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills.
* Accurate record keeper, systems & process driven.
* Experienced user of MS Office Suite & proficient in using MS Teams.