CDI - 1174286_1656589783
Up to £75000 per annum + 15% bonus, £6k car and 10% DV bonus
about 1 month ago
Job title: Operational Security Manager
Salary: £75k plus 155 bonus, £6k car allowance and 10% DV bonus
This role requires DV security clearance
I am recruiting an Operational Security Manager for a client of mine who are an IT systems integrator operating within the UK defence sector. As an Operational Security Manager, you will perform and undertake key security activities in support of a large service on behalf of their customer. Recognized as a knowledge leader, supporting less experienced staff, the role holder performs varied and complex technical and professional activities and investigations, along with taking an analytical and systematic approach to problem solving.
- Defence sector experience, including in-depth understanding of the constraints imposed by HMG/MOD Information Assurance Policies (including JSP440 and JSP604).
- Responsible for providing Security governance and oversight across all activities of the Service, which includes physical/building, system, and people security related aspects.
- Responsible for providing advice and guidance on Security best practice and process from a day-to-day operations perspective, contributing and producing operational processes (both internal and external) and dealing with customer escalation problems.
- Manages systems within SLA, proposing, defining improvements, and implementing changes to meet service level requirements. Monitors performance through statistical reporting and analysis.
- Responsible for reporting timely and accurate information on progress to the Lead Service Delivery Manager.
- Establishes working relationships with the customer and relevant operational units, at the appropriate technical and/or management level, to understand the requirements of the customer's business to deliver and enhance the service.
- Takes ownership for obtaining the information required to diagnose and resolve more complex problems and escalations. Engages with third parties to jointly resolve in-depth product issues where necessary. Proactively analyses information and trends, proposing action to resolve problems, maintain and enhance service.
If you are interested in this role or wish to apply, please feel free to reply to this advert or call me on 01737 821029 or 07766 512829