CDI - 1173090_1648465163
Up to £500 per day
6 months ago
Job Role: Performance Test Engineer
Location: Hampshire (flexi working available 2 days per week on site)
Contract: 6 months+
Rate: £500 per day inside ir35
I am recruiting a Performance Test Engineer for a client of mine who are operate within the UK defence sector. The Performance Test Engineer is required to deliver application and infrastructure Performance testing to meet contractual requirements by:
- Understanding the non-functional requirement
- Analyse the critical business scenarios
- Analyse the service level agreement objectives
- Prepare the performance test strategy/plan
- Develop and review the test scripts
- Reviewing the workload model
- Review and analysis of the test execution results
- The candidate will be required to have extensive current delivery experience using JMeter, SOAP UI test management tooling such as Jira
- Demonstrably operates as the overall infrastructure Customer Solution Architect [CSA] for large, complex solutions.
- Regularly has large, complex designs, incorporating trade-offs from the original specification, accepted by the relevant business approval review, without any requirement for design changes.
- Authors design and test documents for large, complex infrastructures, whose risk and cost elements are accepted by the overall CSA or Project Manager.
- Using company prescribed methodologies, can demonstrate a contribution to the definition of customer overall IT architecture, including new solutions or significant size and complexity and which contain solution components from contributing specialists.
If you are interested in this role or wish to apply please feel free to reply to this advert or call me on 01737 821029 or 07766 512829