CDI - 1173090_1637314528
£450 - £500 per day
about 1 year ago
Job Role: Performance Test Engineer
Location Bracknell or Basingstoke (flexi working available)
Pay: £450 - £500 per day inside ir35
Contract: 6 months+
SC security clearnce is required for this role
I am recruiting a Performance Test Engineer for a client of mine who are operate within the UK defence sector. The Performance Test Engineer is required to deliver application and infrastructure Performance testing to meet contractual requirements by:
- Understanding the non-functional requirement
- Analyse the critical business scenarios
- Analyse the service level agreement objectives
- Prepare the performance test strategy/plan
- Develop and review the test scripts
- Reviewing the workload model
- Review and analysis of the test execution results
- The candidate will be required to have extensive current delivery experience using JMeter, SOAP UI test management tooling such as Jira
- Demonstrably operates as the overall infrastructure Customer Solution Architect [CSA] for large, complex solutions.
- Regularly has large, complex designs, incorporating trade-offs from the original specification, accepted by the relevant business approval review, without any requirement for design changes.
- Authors design and test documents for large, complex infrastructures, whose risk and cost elements are accepted by the overall CSA or Project Manager.
- Tangible recognition from customers and/or Fujitsu sales of being a major influence in the customer choosing Fujitsu.
- Using company prescribed methodologies, can demonstrate a contribution to the definition of customer overall IT architecture, including new solutions or significant size and complexity and which contain solution components from contributing specialists.