Up to £370 per day + Inside IR35
about 2 months ago
Basic DBS Clearance required
4-month contract (likely to extend)
£370 per day inside IR35
The project manager will lead a project team of up 30 people, as well as multiple 3rd. party suppliers.
The programme manager will be responsible for the definition and delivery of time-critical outcomes, working with third party suppliers' organisations who are delivering key components of the overall solution. This Programme is delivering the migration strategy foundation for a number of Mobile Network Services.
- Broad knowledge of and significant experience in setting up and working within a PMO in a large organisation.
- Industry recognised Project Management Qualification.
- Proven stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent communication skills, comfortable with presenting at Director level.
- Ability to think beyond existing solutions, to challenge assumptions and existing beliefs and drive forward new ways of working.
- Extensive PMO experience in large, complex organisations
- Extensive experience of reporting, specifically risk, dependency, financial reporting
- Extensive stakeholder experience across and out with the business, with regular engagement up to and including Director-level.
CBSbutler is acting as an employment business for this role