£40000 - £50000 per annum
10 months ago
- Remote role with occasional travel to Northampton
- 12 month fixed term contract
- Paying between £40,000 - £50,000 per 12 months DOE
It is expected that the successful candidate has a good understanding of Programme and project management principals, is used to working in P3O modelled environments, preferably with P3O and / or Prince 2 qualifications, with the ability to provide PMO capability and reporting in a timely manner.
Duties include but are not limited to the below:
- Governance - support and facilitate project governance
- Planning & delivery - RAID management, plan review and control
- Project Quality - project assurance and review
- Financials - forecasting, financial review, managing spend/PO's.
- Status and Ad-Hoc reporting
- Standards and methodology - best practice, education, and formalising approach.
Dealing with internal and external project stakeholders
Experience working MS Projects
Managing project resources for project deliverables
Provide support to Programme Manager for new bid and proposals
Hands on Project Management Office support of allocated projects
Providing strong delivery leadership
Organizational resources appropriately
Liaising with the client and delivery teams (Internal and External) to ensure effective project governance
Excellent presentation skills
Desirable Skills / Qualifications:
PMP, or familiarity of.
Minimum of 3 years' experience in Project Management Office capacity within depth knowledge and hands on experience of at least two of the core PMO services.