Product Development Engineer
Located in Kent
Competitive salary (Junior and Senior level)
A UK leader that manufactures and designs highly technical safety solutions for the commercial vehicle industry are looking for a Product Development Engineer. The role provides both product design and project management skills and you will assisting in the product development team for new product design and development.
The Company- Product Development Engineer - Kent
My client is UK leader that specialises in vehicle safety solutions they mainly operate in the automotive industry in many different sectors from Agriculture to emergency services. They are continue to grow as a company and working on more and more technically advanced products.
The Role - Product Development Engineer - Kent
You will be focused on my client's core commercial vehicle safety product range, you will need to be strongly biased towards electronic engineering.
- Lead and manage product development throughout the product lifecycle
- Supplier liaison and management
- Requirements and engineering specification creation
- Product design and design for manufacturing
- Product verification and validation
- Preparation of detailed component technical drawings, documentation and
- user manuals.
- Aid the customers, sales and marketing on technical solutions and products
Technology you will using
- LED and LCD display design and Cameras
- Video and audio processing & interfaces
- Digital video & audio recording
- Ultrasonic sensing
- Acoustic alarms
- Analogue and digital circuit design and development
- Micro & digital signal processing systems
- Digital communication protocols e.g. CAN, I2C, SPI, RS232 or similar.
- Software & hardware interface & software engineering
Experience/Skills/Qualifications - Product Development Engineer - Kent
- Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics product development or similar Alternative educational background combined with solid professional experience
- Able to demonstrate co-ordination skills
- Attention to detail is critical
- Knowledge of analogue and digital electronics including
- micro processing, DSP, video signal processing
- Knowledge of camera, optics, acoustics, LCD's and
- digital recording technologies
- Computer application skills:
- Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel
- Ele. & mech. CAD development tools
If you are interested in this exciting position, please 'APPLY NOW'