£22000 - £28000 DOE
Our Client a leading Audio Manufacturer of High quality equipment are currently recruiting for an experienced scheduler/buyer with international buying experience to work alongside there busy and expanding team.
The candidate should have relevant experience, minimum 2 years, within the following areas:
- An in depth and practical operating experience within a production environment.
- A competent user of production based MRP2.
- Experience in purchasing and supplier administration
- Factory loading and capacity planning.
- External logistics administration.
Hours of work will be from 8.30am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
Should your application be successful we will require 2 recent employer references.