£45000 - £55000 per annum + pension, cash health plan
about 2 months ago
Based in Uxbridge - some hybrid working
£45,000 - £55,000 basic salary + benefits
A leading aerospace engineering organisation are looking for an experience Programme Manager to join their vibrant team in Denham and assist with the management of a range of upcoming projects.
In this role, you will be primarily responsible for managing a number of projects by providing the technical point of contact with the customer and coordinating internal resources to deliver customer requirements.
- Provide management and oversight of a number of programmes and smaller projects, including:
- Define the project objectives, determine communication to internal resources and allocate tasks.
- Identify requirements for company resources.
- Provide forecasting and assist in prioritising deliveries for seat production
- Prepare proposals. Conduct and assist in contract negotiations.
- Support MBA global business - production, development opportunities and exhibitions
- Provide technical guidance and oversight to other disciplines within the project, including customers and suppliers.
- Coordinate meetings and reviews, at MBA and off-site locations
- Ensure product and programme adherence to legal and contractual obligations
- To undertake any other duties and responsibilities as required / instructed in order to maintain and / or improve the efficiency, quality and service provided by the Programmes Department.
- Provide and maintain the customer interface throughout the formal data transfer process (preliminary and standard data reviews) and / or informal data reviews, whilst incorporating a focus on internal customer/supplier relationships.
- Provide the primary point of contact and liaison with the customer throughout the project life cycle.
- To undertake business travel abroad or within the UK as and when required.
- Degree or relevant qualification i.e. Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering
- Previous experience in a Project/Programme Manager or Project Engineer position within engineering / aerospace / defence.
- Relationship building/interpersonal skill set.
- Thorough planning, organising and administration/project management skill; proficient in MS Office (Excel and Project).
Click APPLY NOW to begin your application and a representative from CBSbutler will be in touch should you be suitable for the position.