£30000 - £35000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Based in Chertsey, Surrey
A UK defence contractor who designs and manufactures innovative military systems are seeking a Project Controller to join their Project Management team. You will be responsible for creating, maintaining, reviewing, and administering business critical project schedule working collaboratively with Project Managers.
These project schedules ensure that critical products are delivered on time to UK, NATO, and Allied forces.
As Project Controller you will be required to:
- Generate Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) alongside Project Managers.
- Create a project schedules using Microsoft Project.
- Manage schedule changes using defined project change and configuration control processes.
- Gather estimates.
- Support the Head of Programmes to create resource allocation plans.
As Project Controller you will have experience of:
- Strong user of Microsoft Project (MS Project) and excel
- Experience working across multiple projects concurrently.
- Strong communication skills and experience communicating across all levels of stakeholders.
- Understanding of Risk and EVM tools
- You will require the ability to obtain SC security clearance for this role.