Pension & Benefits
4 months ago
Perm full time
DV Cleared or Eligible and willing to go ahead with a DV Clearance
Basingstoke or Bracknell
Salary dependent on experience + Pension & Benefits
Our client is currently looking for a Project Manager to work within application integration in a specialist secure hosting domain. They maintain an applications hosting service that continually expands as additional applications are introduced to the environment. They are looking for a Project Manager to provide end-to-end delivery of client requirements to on-board new applications, upgrade applications and refresh infrastructure.
You will join a collection of dedicated and highly skilled professionals who provide architectural vision, technical capabilities and subject matter expertise in support of the hosting platform infrastructure and the specialist application functionality and capabilities. The technical stakeholders are supported and coordinated by a small team of Project Managers who provide the primary interface to the client and manage tasks, schedules, risks and budgets in order to deliver each project to a high standard, on-time and within budget. The nature of the projects demands flexibility and the ability to operate in an agile fashion if required.
Your Project Manager experience
- Leadership - as a Project Manager you will be expected to lead virtual teams of SMEs, Integrators and Testers, to organize and chair stakeholder reviews and to make decisions based on delivery priorities.
- Communication - you will be an excellent communicator at all levels, with the client, with the technical teams and with management.
- Attention to detail - project delivery success depends on details and the successful candidate will be diligent about all aspects of each project, from budget management, time and schedule management, to keeping records of meetings, communications, etc.
- Integrity - a good client relationship is crucial to the smooth running of any project and is based primarily on trust. The successful candidate will be able to form good relationships with the client, acting at all times in a professional way with honesty and integrity.
- You will be Prince 2 qualified and will have a good understanding of Project Management principles including core capabilities such as planning and schedule management, risk/issue management, budget management and management reporting.