Up to £450 per day + Inside Ir35
about 2 months ago
Project Manager - Wireless or 4G
Bristol (on site 2-3 days a week the rest is remote)
£450 per day pay Inside IR35
3 months initial - 6-9-month project
Project Manager - The Role
Working in a highly complex fast paced environment the Project Manager is responsible for creating and leading an integrated team to deliver end-to-end projects ensuring they have a valid business benefit, deliver on time, within budget and to agreed quality criteria from conception through to market launch and transition into operations.
You will manage a virtual team of up to 100 people, including several 3rd party Suppliers, providing strong leadership across several Projects, depending on size and complexity.
You will work closely with stakeholders across the Organisation to shape the Projects and proactively solve conflict situations through problem-solving, negotiation, open communication, and direct influencing.
- Good knowledge of and experience with Mobile products and services.
- Desired: Experience in management of Mobile Coverage testing, planning, deployment.
- Professional Experience delivering medium to large projects (<£5m) within a Gated Project Governance process.
- Excellent track record in project delivery within a fast paced, Technology environment in the telecoms business using a range of internal and external suppliers to deliver.
- Experience working with a range of stakeholders, up to 'Director of' levels