£51044 - £58490 per annum
over 2 years ago
A world leading Aerospace and Defence organisation are looking to recruit a Project Manager who is required to deliver across multiple complex and interdependent projects, utilising strong customer facing skills. The role will cover all aspects of Project Management, including Contract Status Reviews, Risk Management and Lifecycle Management.
Key Responsibility Areas -
* Management and overview of a series of inter-related and co-dependent projects.
* Schedule, Cost and Quality adherence.
* Dependency identification and management
* Management of internal and external stakeholders
* Internal reporting to IPT lead and/or Sector VP
* Presentation at Sector and Line of Business project reviews to present summary project status
* Ensure adherence to Company's Lifecycle Management (LCM), as appropriate and tailored to suit
* Internal liaison with Development and Production managers
* Liaison with Functional Groups to ensure projects are appropriately resourced to achieve successful execution
Skills, Qualifications & Knowledge Required-
* Demonstrated ability to manage multi-disciplined teams - within a technical engineering environment
* Demonstrated experience with complex projects in a defence environment
* Demonstrated ability to operate with multiple senior stakeholders (internal and external to the business)
* Demonstrated experience in all aspects of project planning, scheduling, work package management, sub-contract management and cost control
* Degree qualified or equivalent