Solihull, West Midlands
£50000 - £55000 per annum + 10% bonus
4 months ago
I am currently recruiting for a global IT Defence organisation, they are looking for a IT Project Manager with National Security/Defence experience.
Please see below for more details and reply with an updated CV if interested.
£55,000 + 10% bonus + 10% DV bonus
Based in Solihul, West Midlands (Hybrid working)
*Must hold active SC Clearance*
- Manage transition projects and deliver to time cost and quality
- Maintain and report the transition project risks and Issues logs
- Manage complexity, deal with ambiguity and deliver a range of Projects in an environment that requires a high degree of flexibility and agility.
Experience and skills:
- Defining transition project requirements,
- Managed the agreement process of the transition project requirements and objectives with the Project Board or appointed project assurance role.
- Managed the delivery of transition projects in partnership with the customer and business line to ensure acceptance, closedown and handover to service
- Operated within defined working practices, ensuring compliance with local transition project management policy, procedure and methodology where this is in place
- Gathered status reports of team members across their project and address issues as appropriate
- Established reporting project Key Performance Indicators to the Project Board through Highlight Reports and stage assessments
- Managed business and transition project risks and produces an effective plan and risk assessment so that timescales and project costs are understood and underwritten by all by the parties
- Ensured that formal review procedures are used
- Managed transition risks associated with the deliverables of the transition project
- Integrated financial data for transition projects
- Ensured that the impact on the Business Line Profit & Loss due to project activities within the scope of the project is clearly visible and that all contingency usage is signed-off by the appropriate governance authority e.g. Project Board
- Accountable for tracking the project costs and supporting Business Units in meeting payment milestones
- Ensured that the milestone achievements are signed by the customer and relevant invoices are raised