£50000 - £60000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Based in Chertsey Surrey with hybrid remote working
Paying up to £60,000 + excellent benefits
Our client, a market leader within the Defence industry are currently recruiting a Senior Project Manager due to continued growth following the successful bid of a large programme with the MOD.
You'll be responsible for delivering a multimillion-pound programme, ensuring the projects within the programme are delivered within budgets, on time and meets company compliance, rules and procedures, mitigating any possible risks.
Your duties - Project Manager:
- Deliver allocated Projects from concept through to delivery
- Manage risk and opportunities
- Report to senior stakeholders Project progress
- Ensure company compliance, rules and procedures are adhered to
- Build and maintain strong working customer relationships
- Ensure Projects are delivered on time, understanding the impact any changes to delivery has on the business
Skills / Experience required - Porject Manager
- Needs to have strong background experience in defence, itll be nice to have experience in software/firmware/hardware projects too
- Have experience managing the whole project life cycle, from initial concept, right through to product implementation
- Work at project level
- A strong and organised leader that gets involved with the 'nitty gritty'
- Worked with Waterfall methodologies
- Would be good if they have experience dealing with the whole lifecycle of a software as a product within the defence industry
- Has experience dealing with Risk
- Has experience with BIDs
- Can manage a team (like performing reviews, 1:1s, coaching etc…)
If you are interested and want to find out more, please do not hesistate and 'APPLY NOW'