Fareham - Hampshire
£40,000 to £45,000
Our client, a leading consultancy business based in Hampshire are currently recruiting for a Project Manager to join them on a permanent basis.
Within the Project Management team, you will manage both client and business expectations during Test, Inspection and Certification Projects, ensuring the Projects meet the agreed SLA's.
This role is ideally suited to a Project Manager with a background in Electrical/Electronic engineering and have knowledge in compliance testing.
Project Manager - Your duties:
- Manage client's expectation from both a technical and commercial perspective
- Ensure Projects are delivered within the agreed SLA's
- Provide Project updates to senior stakeholders
- Ensure you keep to budget and time
- Identify and resolve any risks
- Arrange subcontract testing and specialist equipment hire when required
- Support LEAN methodologies to help improve workflow and productivity
- Maintain and build client relationships
Project Manager - Essential skills:
- Experience managing technical projects relating to telecommunication or IOT products.
- A broad understanding of new product development
- Experience of supporting customers in a business to business environment.
- A technical aptitude with the ability to develop an understanding and knowledge of various engineering / technical topics.
- Experience of dealing with international customers.
- A good team player with a positive "can-do" attitude who actively and positively engages with colleagues with a proactive approach to change and self-development.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills and an ability to/experience using bespoke software.
- Exceptional organisation skills and the ability to multitask and prioritise workloads.
If you are interested in this role, please 'APPLY NOW'