Project Manager - SC Cleared (Infrastructure and Network Project experience essential)
Swindon/Corsham (travel between both sites and abroad when required)
6 Month Contract
SC Clearance required
£450-550 per day DOE (outside IR35)
- Demonstrable experience and capability to manage projects autonomously. Thorough understanding of concepts, procedures and application of project management methodology with a good knowledge in other subjects or disciplines which are relevant to the content of the project (e.g. risk and network management processes).
- Evaluates situations using multiple sources of information. Solutions may require some new planning and resource elements.
- Projects may involve a higher element of risk to business and require ability to use recognised project management methods and processes, depending on risk profile and governance needs.
- Is recognised as a key supplier in delivery of a client or internal business benefit.
- Must have proven ability to build stakeholder relationships and manage these to achieve defined business aims.
- Appropriately manage 3rd party suppliers in terms of deliverables, timelines and budgets.
- Directs and manages on all elements of project and if appropriate guide more junior project staff.
- Act as a change agent with the ability to channel resources effectively or to identify the change impact on the organisation and manage relationships, risk and engagement to deliver the project's outcomes successfully.
- Qualified member of a recognised project management body (Prince2, APM, PMP)
- Experience of complex project delivery and stakeholder management as defined by the needs of the business, including customer, project team, project suppliers and other affected parties.
- Demonstrable record of resolving issues that threaten to delay or seriously disrupt the project goals (resource, budget or stakeholder in nature).
- Will have had five to seven years' experience of managing projects
- Demonstrable experience managing network / infrastructure projects
- Delivering major projects or programmes to the MoD or other Government organisations with value up to £5m.
- Experienced user of, and/or accredited in a formal Project Management methodology such as Prince2, APMP, ideally experience / accreditation in ITIL.