£540 - £570 per day
7 months ago
Project Manager - REMOTE
Contract: 6 months initially
Rate: £540-£570 per day inside ir35
Clearance: NPPV 3
Fully remote - (very occasional visits to Manchester)
What I'll be doing - your accountabilities
- Leading - Coordinating virtual teams (<100), working with external partners and suppliers, to deliver against business objectives.
- Influencing - Using business and domain expertise to affect project outcomes
- Planning - E2E planning of projects, including resources, negotiating and securing resources as required.
- Negotiating - Interlocking project with dependencies and dependant projects, securing prioritisation and alignment as required.
- Driving - E2E ownership of project. Ensure delivery to time, budget and quality as expected.
- Governing - responsible for project governance, budget management (<£5m), risk, issue and change management for the entire project.
- Reporting - Provides reports to time and standard as directed by PMO, socialising within key stakeholder groups.
- Collaborating - working across all design and delivery partners to produce coherent project outcomes.
- Communicating - working across the stakeholder group, and up to Director level, visibly owning delivery, change and engagement for the project.
Skills required for the job
- Technical background/understanding within Networks/telecomms
- Leadership Skills- Able to provide effective leadership to the project team, and take appropriate action
- Communication Skills - Able to lead communication with stakeholders and work to drive strong, open and sustained communication channels both within the project team and with the wider stakeholder community. Up to 'Director of'.
- Negotiation skills - able to work with stakeholders to shape the project and proactively solve conflict situations through problem-solving, negotiation, open communication and direct influencing
- Planning Skills- the ability to organize tasks in the right order, to hit the right outcome at the right time
- Industry recognised Project Management Qualification.
- Good knowledge of and experience with Mobile Networks
- Professional Experience delivering medium to large projects
- Excellent track record in project delivery within a fast paced, Technology environment in the telecoms business using a range of internal and external suppliers to deliver.
- Experience working with a range of stakeholders, up to 'Director of' levels