£400 - £475 per day + Inside IR35
16 days ago
3 months +
Project Manager - Security project
* 3months +
*£400 - £475 a day inside IR35
- Leads customer engagement to ensure that it meets all scope, time, budget and quality expectations, through planning, controlling and managing customer projects.
- Manages corporate, customer and third-party vendor efforts to plan, sell and implement solutions to customer problems.
- Responsible for business as well as team management.
- Master: Unique mastery and recognised authority on relevant subject matter knowledge including technologies, theories, or techniques.
- Contributes to the development of innovative principles and ideas.
- Successfully operates in the most complex disciplines, in which the company must operate to be successful.
- Provides highly innovated solutions.
- Routinely exercises independent judgement in developing methods, techniques and criteria for achieving objectives.
- Develops strategy and leads large, cross-division functional teams or projects the affect the long term goals and objectives.
- May participate in cross-division, multi-function teams. First Level University degree. Experience in project management roles or in like roles/businesses.
- Demonstrates an in-depth knowledge of key Services operational policies, processes and methodologies applicable to project management.
- Has an extensive understanding of critical project management techniques.
*Project Management within security team
*Experience of walk in and take over
*Active SC clearance
If you have active SC clearance and would like to discuss this role further - please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will get in touch.