Birmingham, West Midlands
£430 - £460 per day
25 days ago
Project Manager - Telecoms
Based in Birmingham
Between £430 - £460 per day
6 month initial contract
Must have Telecoms Experience
Manage a project and a team of resources to deliver transformational change (people,process and systems) initiatives/programmes across FND to realise our strategy and meet key business objectives. The role will need to ensure that change is governed through build and deployment stages to ensure programme and key sign off criteria success to meet FND goals. The project manager will need to ensure the team realise business benefits including cost efficiencies, service, performance improvements and transform operational capability - this leads to a better customer experience and ensures we meet regulatory commitments (MSL's and other regulatory measures).
The Fibre and Network Delivery business unit is responsible for the delivery of all network build programmes and contracts across Openreach, playing an essential role in building Britain's connected future. This team builds the infrastructure that our CPs serve their customers from, that the Government looks to invest in (BDUK, SEP, Universal Broadband Coverage heavily covered in all major party manifestos) and that the UK relies on, as well as delivers business and customer contracts on a daily basis.
* Strong communication and influencing skills
* Experience managing matrix teams
* Graduate / MBA or equivalent professional experience
* Experience of operations
* Strong knowledge of the Openreach fibre network delivery process, end to end systems and products
* Experience of managing change (delivery) programmes in a fast paced environment including: cultural, system, process and people impact.
* Understanding of change governance and the ability to direct a team to deliver change across a large organisation.
* Principal level stakeholder management (internal and external)