Located in Irvine - Scotland
Up to £40,000 with flexibility
A global leader that specialises in Mechanical and Electrical services in the Energy sector are looking for an ambitious driven Project Planner. Due to the recent growth of my client they have numerous amount new projects being released in 2020 and need a skilled Project Planner to lead the planning activities.
This role is perfect for someone that has a couple to a few years' experience and looking to progress in their career as my client offers progression routes all around the business.
Key Responsibilities - Project Planner:
- Develop project scheduling and managing the pre-planning and costing for the projects.
- Ensuring the project is meeting time deadlines and is on track.
- Monitor, forecasting and report on baseline and working schedules throughout the project
- Monitor and report any Project changes
- Identify scheduling's risks and take action to resolve these risks
- Report to the Project Controls Manager and Project Director of any potential schedule issues and when necessary, provides guidance on, corrective action and measures to mitigate any adverse trends.
Knowledge/Skills - Project Planner:
- Project Planning Engineer with at least 2 years' experience
- Qualified to a Degree level
- Experience of Primavera P6 / Microsoft and a commercial awareness of critical path analysis and the production of claims
- Strong communication and presentation skills including MS PowerPoint
- Very strong working knowledge of MS Excel
- A natural problem solver
- Ambitious and dynamic
- Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Team player
If you are interested in learning more about this exciting opportunity with high chance of career progression then please do not hesitate and 'APPLY NOW'