Crawley, West Sussex
£40000 - £50000 per annum
2 months ago
Crawley West Sussex
£40,000 - £50,000
My client is the one of the UK's leading manufacturers in the Electronics industry and has an urgent requirement for a Purchasing Manager. You will be responsible for a team of 4 and you will control and manage the daily purchasing and MRP activities, ensuring that you drive purchasing performance and help achieve my clients' targets.
Responsibilities - Purchasing Manager - West Sussex
- Day to day management of 4 members of staff
- Communicate with key internal stakeholders such as sales, planning, procurement and production
- Ensure purchase orders are assigned to the correct vendors
- Continuous improvement towards purchasing performance (Revenue targets, margin enhancements, working capital improvement)
- Approve and track purchase orders and ensure they match up to the production plan and budget
- Track KPI's
- Identify and communicate any potential material supply constraints.
- Evaluate, coach and develop direct reports to provide a high performing team
Key Skills/Experience - Purchasing Manager - West Sussex
- Over 5 years experience in Procurement/purchasing
- Experience in working in a manufacturing environment preferably electronics
- Strong experience in buying/purchasing on an international scale
- Working knowledge of MRP systems and MS Office tools
- Able to analyse data
- Leadership qualities
If you are interested in this fast paced exciting role. Please do not hesitate as this is an urgent requirement for my client so APPLY NOW!