Quality Assurance Manager
Lancing, East Sussex
£50,000 per annum + benefits
A world-leading designer and manufacturing company based in East Sussex. This is a forward thinking, progressive family run business who pride themselves on strong values. Their products are distributed to over 85 countries across the globe within the hygiene, healthcare and leisure facilities industry.
The Quality Assurance Manager will be responsible for leading and motivating the Quality Assurance department. You will maintain all the Quality Systems and processes and have overall accountability for the products and service. With a team of 4 you will need to offer guidance and leadership.
RESPONSIBITIES & DUTIES:
- Ensures quality assurance procedures, processes, practices and controls are properly developed, implemented and maintained
- Ensures that all products represent the maximum quality and reliability attainable.
- Routinely provides guidance and leadership to engineers, inspectors and/or technicians for the duration of a project assignment
- Active participation in ensuring product issues are promptly investigated and adequate corrective/preventive action implemented Review and approval of technical documents
- Supply chain development
- To work with Engineering and Design & Development during product development to ensure that quality is at the forefront of our designs.
- Develop and ensure quality, regulatory and management reports are accurate and delivered within agreed timelines.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Degree/HND in an Engineering/Manufacturing field
- Understanding of AS9100 rev C and D
- Member of the Institute of Quality Assurance would be desirable but not essential
- Experience working to ISO9001 & ISO14001 environments
- Previous experience of working in a senior role within a manufacturing environment
- Experience of statistical process control is desirable but not essential
- The Person:
- Communicative and collaborative
Do you want to work for a globally recognised brand? Do you want to add value to a growing business? Does leading and motivating a team sound like the right fit for you? If yes, please apply now!