£20528 - £21528 per annum
3 months ago
Quality Control Technician
A highly reputable, leading provider of medical engineering maintenance services are seeking a Quality Control Technician to be based at their HQ in Southend-on-Sea.
As the Quality Control Technician, you will be responsible for inspection and fault finding on all types of endoscopy models.
Full training will be provided for this role, candidates will be considered from array of backgrounds. Ideally you should have a stable career history.
- Prepare internal inspection reports to guide areas requiring repair/rectification
- Utilise computer tracking systems to ensure traceability and contract details
- Deal with company couriers and logistical aspects
- Generate weekly/monthly turnaround time reports for QMSR
- Gain knowledge and competence on additional products/services within the service department
- Ensure all work is to Quality Management System requirements
- Work towards maintaining company and personal quality goals and objectives
- Work within the guidelines of the Health & Safety at Work etc Act 1974
- Book in, Inspection and Despatch of Endoscopes and Ancillary equipment.
- An understanding of engineering principles e.g. the ability to fault find
- Excellent communication both written and verbal
- Experience working in a Quality or a process driven environment
- Proficient IT skills
- Ability to follow process and procedures
- Able to work individually and as part of a team
- £21,528 basic salary
- Paid overtime for pre-agreed work.
- Pension - Private Pension via Royal London. 5% employer 3% employee
- Death in Service x4
- Perk box. (Online discounts)
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank
- Sickness - 25 days paid per annum
- Offer free eye tests and up £75 towards glasses
This is a great opportunity to work in a large, well-established organisation specialising in a thriving industry! Click APPLY NOW to begin your application.