£30000 - £38000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Based in Dartford Kent
Up to £38,000 with 10% annual bonus
A UK leader that manufactures and designs highly technical safety solutions for the commercial vehicle industry are looking for a Quality Engineer/ Inspector to join their busy team. The role will be Applying Automotive processes, quality tools and working practices to ensure the company and their customers product quality expectations are satisfied and continuously improved.
- Identify and resolve issues whilst striving towards continuous improvement with respect to product quality
- Continual support and implementation for conformance to industry standards
- Ownership of first, second and thirds party audits throughout the organisation, suppliers and government bodies
- Communications of internal and external metrics to make sure that supplier performance, customer requirements and business processes are within operational parameters
- Contribute Quality Assurance functions to testing and verification, product design, planning and reporting to industry standards.
- Knowledge of Electronics product development
- Previous experience with the management, maintenance and/or contribution to business management systems such as ISO9001
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in the application of the Microsoft Office platform
- Ideally three years of practical experience in the automotive industry or similar disciplined industry
- You will have the ability to communicate with customers and suppliers.
If you are interested in this opportunity and want to find out more. Please 'APPLY NOW'