£35,000 - £40,000 + benefits
A world leader in the design and manufacture of high voltage generators, x-ray generators and x-ray controllers are now recruiting for a Quality Engineer. The role has become available due to company growth so this is an exciting time to join a progressive company
Your main responsibility will be to provide support for operations on Quality Assurance and Control including Internal Validation and Factory Acceptance Testing and corrective/ preventative actions. Reporting of KPI's on quality measures which will include customer complaints, commissioning and service trending for reliability and quality issues. Lead and provide input into continuous improvement opportunities.
Responsibilities & experience:
- Management of all Customer Quality Issues.
- Root Cause
- Corrective/preventive measures
- Customer liaison
- Customer audit
- Customer Survey
- Customer Quality Procedures ISO
- Customer Quality KPIs
- A good working knowledge of electromechanical components
- Able to read & understand engineering drawing and tolerances
- Knowledge of ISO9001:2015
- Excellent communicator
If you are interested in the role, please 'APPLY NOW'