Crawley, West Sussex
£25000 - £32500 per annum + Corporate Package
over 1 year ago
Commutable from West Sussex / Surrey / Kent
Do you want work for an industry leader of complex electro-mechanical systems that are making cutting edge technology utilised worldwide? Well this could be you as my client is hiring a Quality Inspector who needs to have a good range of experience in Quality within the engineering sector. The Quality Inspector will be carrying out inspections and final acceptance testing for operations including goods-in, in-build and final assembly operations. You will provide key input into quality inspection plans including control plans, complete and issue test and inspection reports.
* Perform incoming material inspections /testing
* Perform outgoing verification and validation inspection and testing.
* Perform in-process inspection and testing across operations.
* Ensure that non-conforming product is correctly identified and assist in MRB for disposition and further action.
* Inputting inspection and test data into databases, and writing inspection/test reports including data presentation and analysis.
* Completing reports and checking data prior to release of final product.
* Undertake or assist in corrective actions including containment, root cause investigation, corrective action and verification steps.
You will need the following experience:
3-5 years' experience as a Quality Technician or Quality Inspector in an Engineering Environment
Understanding of AS9100 quality standards
Proficient at interpreting Mechanical and Electrical Engineering Drawings
Experience with CMM, FARO Arm and general measuring equipment
IT skills able to use Word, Excel, Access competently.
MRP and ERP systems experience
Clean Driving Licence
If you are interested in this position, please 'APPLY NOW'