£50000 - £60000 per annum
8 months ago
£50,000 - £60,000
A global Manufacturer of medical devices and Aerospace components are looking for a Quality Manager on a permanent basis. You will be responsible for leading and supporting all staff in adhering to the requirements of the Quality Management system of the company. This will include adjusting the QMS to ensure that it best supports the needs of the company whilst always following regulatory requirements.
Desired Skills and Abilities:
Ideally you will have experience in being a Quality Manager in a medical device/ aerospace background with experience in working with ISO13485. However, my client will look at a Senior Quality Engineer ready to take the next step up. My client is a manufacturer so you will need knowledge and experience working in a manufacturing environment and have some understanding of programming, setting and usage of automated measurement systems.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Oversee the companies QMS
- Create, agree and implement the Quality part of the company business plan and also supporting other senior managers in their parts of the plan as necessary
- Advise the senior management team and the board of technical changes in the market with regards to matters of Quality which may be of relevance either immediately or in the future
- Manage and support all staff in adherence to the QMS
- Produce and have responsibility with Senior Management colleagues for the implementation of a training and development plan for all staff within the QMS
- Be involved with the plan to manage and implement the purchase, installation and validation of new machinery in the company
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please do not hesitate and 'APPLY NOW'