Wigan, Greater Manchester
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Car, pension and healthcare benefits
over 2 years ago
Quantity Surveyor - Commercial Operations
This utilities and network infrastructure company is looking for a Quantity Surveyor with around 2-4 years commercial and financial experience.
As part of the commercial team you will have responsibility to produce and provide;
- Accurate and timely weekly project P&L's
- Prepare and submit client financial analysis and reports
- Commercial and contract management
- Work with Procurement and Supply Chain departments
- Client relations and stakeholder management
- Site visits when required
Working on really interesting, large scale smart infrastructure and telecommunication projects, this is a great opportunity for a commercially focused Quantity Surveyor to develop their career. There is a market leading salary, company car and other benefits including flexibility on travel and working.