South West London, London
Up to £40000 per annum + Performance Bonus
8 months ago
A family run, independent care home I am working with is looking for their new Registered Manager!
Working with children with autism and learning disabilities, you will be running a 6/7 bedded home alongside managers and support workers. The home currently holds an OFSTED rating of "good" but are looking to move that to "outstanding" like their sister home a short distance away.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Being responsible for an managing all aspects of the home - ensuring the staff you are working with are delivering effective and innovative way
- Enforcing a safe and positive work environment at all times, for both the staff and the children
- You will need to be a natural leader and manage the team effectively to ensure the home runs smoothly and the staff are happy
- Follow all OFSTED regulations and guidelines at all times
- Carrying out regular performance reviews to ensure the high standards of the home are being kept throughout
- You will be managing the homes budget and ensuring effective management of expenditure
Experience working with children in a residential care setting is essential. Send over your CV directly for a phone call with myself to discuss the role and company in more detail. There is also a performance bonus available which will be discussed at interview.
Interview process: Starts with a telephone interview to discuss your experience and to answer any questions you may have. Followed by a face to face interview for you to visit the home and meet some of the children living there.
Please note: Due to high numbers of applicants, we will only be contacting those who are successful.