Up to £18500 per annum + Pension, Annual leave scheme, Overtime
8 months ago
We are looking for a Residential Support Worker looking for the next step in their career!
I am working with a residential care home for children with learning disabilities who are looking for a new member of the team. You will be working with your colleagues caring for 3 children, ensuring the smooth and safe running of the home.
Perks of the job!
- The company owns a Caravan which is located in Hastings. You will have free use of this for you and your family for your holidays along with free park passes
- Regular overtime hours are available
- Annual Leave Scheme to gain more annual leave days every year
- Further qualifications will be paid for you
- Opportunity to grow your career within the company
Requirements from you:
- To work alongside your colleagues to ensure the smooth and safe running of the home
- To follow all of the companies safeguarding policies and procedures
- To support the children in other environments outside of the home as required - for example at school / during hospital stays
- Flexible, can do attitude is needed for the changing needs of the children
- You will need to attend 4-6 weekly staff supervision and weekly staff meeting
- To ensure domestic standards such as cooking, and cleaning are set and monitored in such a fashion as to set a good example to the children
- Personal care is a very very small requirement in this home - but will be needed on the odd occasion. The children are very independent
- Previous drug administration is desirable but not essential - you will be trained on arrival
Please apply directly! I will give you a call to discuss the role and company in more detail