PMC - 003_1637573579
City of London, London
£20000 - £26000 per annum + Commission, Pension, Medical
7 days ago
Clement May is a leading provider of IT recruitment services with a strong presence in RPO. We provide Search, Selection, and Interim Management solutions for an array of global clients within the technology, change management, and procurement space.
We are recruiting a Resourcer to join our experienced team of recruiters. Work alongside some of the most successful recruitment consultants in the industry and help us do what we do best; enhance the careers of our candidates at globally recognised clients.
You will work exclusively with a market-leading, global client to support their ongoing large-scale recruiting campaigns. This is an incredible opportunity to work closely with a global brand and to have access to significant earning potential.
To find out more about this opportunity, please apply now!
As part of Staffing 360 Solutions, Inc., you will enjoy a huge range of benefits including the following:
- A market-leading salary
- Uncapped, no threshold commission scheme
- Unlimited career progression potential with clear promotion targets at all levels
- Innovative learning and development offering
- Annual President Club trips and Top Performer incentives
- Weekly and monthly sales incentives
- Annual summer and winter parties - when COVID-19 allows!
- 25 days holiday + public holidays + 3 additional company holiday days
- Company pension scheme
- Dog-friendly offices
- Season ticket loans
A comprehensive wellness package including:
- Private medical insurance
- Private GP service 24/7
- Optical & dental coverage
- Life insurance
- Income protection
- Employee Assistance Plan
- 50% discount - Gym membership
- Lifeworks EmployeeCare app - retail discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
As a Resourcer you will be responsible for:
- Sourcing and attracting prospective candidates for client campaigns
- Contacting, interviewing, and building relationships with candidates to identify suitable client opportunities
- Supporting and coaching candidates through the interviewing and onboarding process
- Exploring and undertaking the learning opportunities provided to continue your personal development
You will have:
- Excellent communication skills and the resilience to adapt to a fast-paced environment.
- Strong sales and customer service skills with a real focus on building relationships
- A genuine desire for continual personal development
If you're interested in learning more about a career in recruitment then apply now.