£23 - £28 per hour
almost 2 years ago
6 Months +
RF Test Technician x 5
£23 / hr
RF Test Technician: You will join a well respected aerospace company and perform unit electrical integration and RF performance testing on satellite payloads and instruments, using Automated Test Equipment (ATE) and manual test equipment.
This will require shift work which is typically 4 days on, 4 days off, 4 nights on and 4 nights off. There is a 20% uplift for the day shifts and 33% for nights.
You will be responsible for :
- performing electrical test activities throughout all test phases of the project life-cycle.
- perform electrical integration on payloads using both automated test equipment and manual measurements, using COTS equipment such as oscilloscopes and multi-meters.
- perform manual RF measurements of payload equipment and sub systems using equipment such as Power Meters, Spectrum Analysers, Network analysers and signal Generators.
- Electrical and RF communication engineering and measurement techniques, working to test procedures.
- Practical / hands on relevant COTS Electrical and RF measurement instruments (oscilloscopes, multi-meters, Power Meters, Spectrum Analysers, Network analysers, PNA / PNA-X and signal Generators).
- Knowledge of current software applied to measurement systems
- Knowledge of automatic test systems and result processing
Apply now and I will call to discuss this role